September 11, 2013 Board Minutes
GREATER LAPEER TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
CALL TO ORDER
Meeting was called to order at 4:00 by Secretary Dawn Walker.
John Lyons, Larry Vanhorn, Ray Hayes, Dave VanWagnen, Dan Engelman, Dawn Walker. Excused John Kosiara, Harry Green
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
The Annual Meeting and election of officers was tabled until the October 9, 2013 meeting.
- Motion by Engelman second by Vanhorn to approve the agenda as submitted. Motion approved unanimously.
- Motion by Lyons second by Vanhorn to approve the minutes of the August 14, 2013 meeting as submitted. Motion approved unanimously.
- Motion by Vanhorn second by Lyons to approve the bill listing as submitted. Motion approved unanimously.
- Contracts. Amendment of 2007-0216/Z22 was discussed. ______________________
- Per consensus of the Board the fare structure will remain the same.
- Wage Compensation tabled until October 9, 2013 meeting.
- Per consensus of the Board the advertising budget will remain at $8,000.
- Maintenance issues were discussed.
- Income and Expense statement was reviewed.
- Balance Sheet was reviewed.
- State /Federal Issues – None.
- Open Contracts
i. FY Section 5311/CMAQ/STP Bus Replacement, Parking Lot, Communication Equipment.
ii. FY12 Section 5311/STP Bus Replacement
- Ridership for August 2013 increased over 2000 passengers compared to August 2012.
The next meeting will be held on October 9, 2013.
Motion by Engelman second by Walker to adjourn. Meeting adjourned at 4:50PM.
Beverly Dupuis Recording Secretary Dawn Walker Secretary