Riding the Bus is Fun and Easy!
- All buses are lift equipped to meet your mobility needs.
- Allow travel time when scheduling your ride as others will likely be riding at the same time.
- Remember to cancel rides that you find you do not need. Failure to do so will result in a no show, which must be paid on the next scheduled trip.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited on board all GLTA buses.
- GLTA is a curb to curb service. Buses will only go into driveways for persons with mobility needs.
- GLTA provides transportation to medical appointments, to and from work or school, to shopping centers, and anywhere within our service area.
- With the rising cost of fuel and insurance GLTA is a cost effective alternative from driving your own car. No parking problems as GLTA will drop you off at in front of your destination.
- GLTA buses come right to your curb to take you where you want to go.
Call a dispatcher today to arrange your ride, 810-664-4566.